These are my top 11 beauty tips for multitasking and repurposing your makeup. I hope this list will be helpful for anyone who wants to save a little money, and find new uses for your makeup. With that in mind, let’s begin.
1. Wear lip liner under your lipstick, particularly with mattes. It helps it last longer, and provides a base for your lipstick
2. When you apply your foundation, fill in your lips to diminish your natural lip colour, and emphasize the lipstick colour. It makes it look much bolder.
3. If you don’t have a concealer on hand, use an extra bit of foundation under your eyes. It won’t cover them quite as well as concealer, but it will do the job.
4. Set your setting powder with a mattifying powder to keep oil at bay.
5. If you forgot your lipstick and/or lipgloss, don’t worry. You can use chapstick underneath eyeshadow on your lips for a soft lip look. I actually tried this when I forgot mine, and it really works.
6. If you are not the best at applying felt tip eyeliner, like me, don’t worry about the smudging. Just apply it, and wipe away the excess before it dries for a clean line.
7. If your lipstick breaks, scrape out the remainder, and the broken off bits, and push them into a travel container. You can then apply your depotted lipstick with either a brush, or your fingers.
8. Use your clear mascara as a brow gel. It works just as well, and let’s you save money, by only needing one product.
9. Use eyeshadow for filling in your eyebrows, while using an angled liner brush. It works just as well as any brow powder, and saves you some money.
10. Use a gentle baby shampoo for deep cleaning your makeup brushes. It saves money over getting an expensive brush cleaner.
11. Use cream blush as a lipstick, and vice versa.
Well, there you have it. My tips for multitasking and repurposing makeup. Let me know what your tips for makeup repurposing and multitasking are in the comments. Thanks for reading 🙂
Please like and subscribe, and check out my youtube channel and facebook page at: