This is my answers for the Would You Rather? Beauty Blogger Tag. This is my first tag post, and I think these are a fun idea.
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
This is a really hard one as the couple eyeshadow palettes I own are used on a daily basis. I also have a lot of mini palettes that have sentimental value, which i used when I was younger, and still use occasionally. Still, I love my lipsticks, and could not live without them comparatively. Therefore, I would choose to lose all my palettes and eyeshadows.
2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?
Even though I really love my hair, I would rather chop it all off, as never being able to cut it again would result in a lot of split ends. Also, having not hair for a while could feel kind of cathartic.
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Hmm well my favourite blush is nars orgasm, and that’s a peach pink with shimmer. I think I’d have to go with pink, as my cheeks naturally already have some pink in them.
4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Makeup, hands down. There’s so many amazing products out there, and I can always make new outfits out the clothes I already have.
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick. I’ve actually used eyeshadow as lipstick, and it worked quite well with some chapstick underneath.
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Hmm another toughie. I think Sephora, because you can get so many different kinds of products there, and mac is kind of limited. I love Mac’s lipsticks and Mineralize Skinfinish Naturals, but there’s not a whole lot else I like from there.
7.Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
Only one eyeshadow, because again I love my lipsticks, and variety within them. Also, if I just wore burnout, a sparkly, muted pink shade from the naked 3 palette, that would go with pretty much every look for me. It’s a very versatile shade.
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
That is so hard. I would have to say summer clothes in winter, because as much as I hate being cold, I hate being too hot even more.
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Dark nails, as they are more versatile, in my opinion.
10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product?
Since I have so many lip product faves, I’d give up my top fave, as I’m sure I could find a dupe. Also, I just love my naked 3 palette, and feel like I didn’t know how amazing eyeshadow could be before it was in my life.
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?
Messy bun. I generally don’t like ponytails that much on me, except for high ones, and those tend to give me headaches. Also, messy buns look great for sexy, casual, and work environments.
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Hmm medium level of difficulty there. I’ve gotten more into both lipgloss and nail polish lately. I’d have to say lipgloss, as there are lipsticks and lip balms with glossy sheens. Also, nailpolish is really relaxing for me to apply.
13.Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie them in everyday. I really love my eyebrows.
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Definitely could live without nail polish over makeup. Makeup is my life, and nail polish is just the icing on the cake.
Hope you enjoyed this tag post. Please like andsubscribe and check out some of my social media happenings. Thanks for reading 🙂